GLW has developed a reputation for creative, practical, and functional land planning and design solutions that will integrate a new project into the fabric of the existing community. Project success comes from a team approach employing open collaboration with our clients to balance their development program with innovative plans that meet local regulatory requirements. We are process-oriented and prepare land use, engineering and environmental feasibility studies to realize a property’s highest and best use.
- We are committed to utilizing practical engineering practices and modern land planning principals to result in practical, sustainable and environmentally responsible design.
- Identify key components of a property’s potential to guide our designers toward an efficient, economical and marketable solution.
- We have developed and continually maintain effective collaboration among multiple stakeholders including residential communities, private developers, and state and local reviewing agencies throughout the region.
- Land Use and Development Feasibility Studies
- Preliminary Utility, Grading , Earthwork Studies
- Conceptual Design
- Sustainable Design
- Density Studies
- Entitlement Services – Re-zoning, Special Exceptions, Special Permits, and Special Use
- Preliminary Site Planning
- Illustrative Renderings
- Zoning Cases
When it comes to planning, some common challenges include:
- Environmental Impact
- Regulatory Challenge (Codes and Zoning)
- Development realities coupled with Financial Constraints
GLW is able to solve these challenges through our experience in:
- Marrying a creative design with balancing the development and financial constraints
- Understanding local markets but having regional vision